Monday, September 6, 2010

Wear Pink for Chemo Tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow is a big day for Morgan! She began her steroid medication this morning. She is taking this in case she has an allergic reaction to one of the medicines in her "Chemo Cocktail" tomorrow. Some patients have sort of gone into anaphillactic shock. If that happens, they will stop the flow and wait a few minutes and then start it up again.
It would be great to have everyone wear pink in support of Morgan's Chemotherapy tomorrow. Let your friends know and see how many people will actually wear pink! Text everyone you can think of!

1 comment:

  1. To Morgan, Kylee, and Janna,
    I am so sorry you have to go through this. You are all in my prayers, I will be thinking of you often. It is difficult to watch someone you love suffer from cancer, I know fist hand. Morgan, you are strong, and I know that with the love and support of your family you can beat this. Keep fighting! I love you all!
    ~Audra

    ReplyDelete