Monday, September 20, 2010

Change of Plans

Huntsman Cancer Institute called me today and let me know that last Thursday Morgan was the topic of their staff/patient review meeting. At that meeting, the radiation oncologists decided that she most likely NEEDS the radiation. Therefore, we will NOT be having a needle biopsy this week. Her blood was sent to Baylor and will most likely take three weeks to come back with the results we are looking for.

Morgan passed her road driving test today!!!! So everybody watch out!! She has already informed me that I don't need to be in the car with her when she is driving anymore.... SAD....my baby girl is growin' up!!! She made it through the entire day at school and this is supposed to be a much better week which will end with the Homecoming Dance with Cody!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment