Wednesday, October 20, 2010

LIVESTRONG CHALLENGE!!!

  We are so blessed to have the connections and support system that we do!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU....I could NEVER ride 40 or 70 miles...but I would love to see "TEAM MORGAN." This is amazing stuff and I feel very honored to see this happen!  Love to Alisa and Ryan...and whoever else they can convert to our cause!!!!!
 
Alisa Shirley October 18 at 12:40pm Report
Hey Jana,

So, my brother Ryan and I are heading to Austin (Oct. 24th) to ride our bikes in the LIVESTRONG Challenge. I'm biking 40 miles, Ryan is biking 70 miles.

This has thrown together very last minute, so I don't have a lot of details. We want to ride in honor of Morgan. We will both be wearing a shirt that says, "TEAM MORGAN." All donations for this event will go to the LIVESTRONG Foundation (I will be sending out a mass email asking to support our team). While we are in Austin, I plan on seeing if there is any sort of support that we can get for your family. It's sad to say, but I have never researched stuff like this before. Getting close to the action might help me understand.

Anyway, let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,
Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment