Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lance Armstrong!!!

This is a facebook message that I received the other day from my niece Mandy Shirley Brown's cousin Alisa Shirley.  I taught her up at Madison High School, was her cheerleader adviser, and pretty much have known her since she was born.  Here is what she had to say:

Alisa Shirley October 13 at 10:35am Report
Hey Jana!

I want you to know that I have been thinking about you and your family. I am so sad for Morgan, but sounds like she is a pretty tough chica!!

Not sure if Mandy told you, but I am friends with Lance Armstrong. I told him about Morgan and he responded with this...

Lance Armstrong to me
show details 10:28 AM (1 minute ago)

"Wow, a 16yr old? I have never heard of someone so young w/ BC. Wish her my best please."

Love you guys!!!

Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment